- Triple Chocolate — A rich chocolate cake layered with decadent chocolate mousse and frosted with a sinfully delicious semi-sweet chocolate ganache to make any chocoholic feel satisfied.
- Lemon Dream — Fluffy lemon cake layered with tart lemon curd and frosted with freshly whipped cream to brighten anyone’s day.
- Our Favorite Carrot Cake — Our fluffy carrot cake is kept pure, without raisins or pineapple, and layered with an eat-it-by-the-spoonful cream cheese frosting.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter — Rich chocolate cake layered with scrumptious peanut butter frosting sprinkled with peanut butter cups and drizzled chocolate ganache over the top confirming the two flavors are a perfect pair.
- Tres Leches — Vanilla cake moistened with three milks, layered with freshly whipped cream and fresh cut strawberries, and frosted with a dulce de leche buttercream.
- Irish Car Bomb — A hearty and surprisingly light Guinness chocolate cake layered with a rich Jameson’s Irish whiskey ganache and frosted in a Bailey’s Irish Cream buttercream. Guaranteed to make you want to kiss the Irish.
- Tiramisu — Vanilla cake soaked in coffee liquor layered with fluffy mascarpone cheese filling and covered with a semi-sweet chocolate ganache. The perfect take on an Italian flavor.
- German Chocolate — Fluffy chocolate cake layered with a coconut- pecan caramel filling and frosted in a semi-sweet chocolate ganache.
- Gilligan’s Island — Moist banana cake layered with coconut cream pie filling, frosted with whipped cream, and sprinkled with toasted coconut flakes. No one would mind being shipwrecked with this deliciousness.
- Traditional Southern Red Velvet — Capturing nostalgia with the tradition of a red, not-too-chocolaty, chocolate cake and layering it with a perfectly smooth vanilla cream cheese frosting.
- Crazy for Coconut — Vanilla cake layered with coconut cream pie filling, frosted with cream cheese frosting and covered in toasted coconut.
- Mocha Madness — Coffee infused chocolate cake layered with espresso buttercream and decorated with chocolate covered coffee beans.
Cupcakes: $24.00 per dozen (minimum order 1 dozen)